- All students need to complete the form handed to them at the beginning of chapel entitled, "Student Ministry Weekend 2014” and leave it on the red chairs at the front of the church before you leave the auditorium.
- A representative from Jostens will be on campus during the lunch hour today to take orders for class rings from our graduating students.
- A representative from National Achievement Source will be on campus tomorrow to take orders for commencement invitations.
- Tomorrow is the IBJM Jewish Evangelism Seminar at 9:00 a.m. in Room 103. Students who signed up will be excused from class beginning at the 8:30 a.m. hour.
- This weekend’s student activity is an open gym from 7:00 – 10:00 p.m. on Saturday. The time for basketball will be:
Ladies 7:00 – 8:30 p.m.
Men 8:30 – 10:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 18, is the Creation Museum trip. A few spots still remain open on the bus. If any students have an interest in going they should see Dr. Evans for details. Admission will be on a first come, first serve basis and the cost is $33.
- All American Sign Language students have a meeting with Mr. Crabtree after chapel today in section one.
- Any student in the School of Ministry who is planning to do their internship this summer has a meeting with Mr. Fox immediately after chapel today in the choir loft.